DEKAs Plus & DEKAs Essential Vitamins
The New Standard of Care
feynman's thesis sustainable architecture essay null hypothesis testing examples follow link sepelvaltimotauti viagra application essay meme crestor problems side effects go to site follow link viagra under tongue crushed crushing propecia and weighing it oily skin essay food photo essay follow buy viagra portsmouth viagra sin receta medica mexico see url viagra simple animo acid essay on animals in captivity we grow accustomed to the dark analysis emily dickinson science coursework structure watch nexium and vit b12 deficiency why go to the university essay go to site source link energy research paper follow link community service activity essay nak beli viagra thesis topics in educational administration and planning in nigeria max safe dose levitra DEKAs® are enabled with a clinically tested and proven delivery technology to enhance the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (ADEK) and other micronutrients. Compared to AquADEKs Chewable Tablets and Pediatric Liquid. AquADEKs Softgels have been discontinued.
DEKAs Plus products ( including DEKAs Plus Liquid, DEKAs Plus Chewable Tablets and DEKAs Plus Softgels) are comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplements with a clinically proven delivery technology to enhance the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
DEKAs Essential products (including DEKAs Essential Capsules and DEKAs Essential Liquid) contain concentrated amounts of the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K (ADEK). They provide a scalable dosing format helpful for those who face the greatest difficulty in absorbing fat-soluble vitamins.
Why choose DEKAs for better absorption?
- DEKAs vitamins were formulated by the developers of AquADEKs vitamins
- DEKAS utilize a clinically tested delivery technology to enhance absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients.
- Exciting new options are available such as DEKAs Essentials and Aqua-D, Aqua-E and Aqua-K Concentrates.
- DEKAs are gluten-free, casein-free, GMO-free and contain no artificial colors.
- Finally, DEKAs Plus Softgels are available (AquADEKs Softgels discontinued)